Thursday, December 16, 2010

Newly Nesting

I've been a blog reader for quite some time now, but I never felt I had much to share.  While my husband and I have been married for more than 4 years we're Newly Nesting as we are officially in contract to build our first home.  We're busy trying to get to know our new town in North Carolina and picking out items for our new house!  R and I aren't quite done moving yet as we'll be spending 10 weeks this winter in Rhode Island for one last school before he can officially start his career as a Judge Advocate for the USMC.  Welcome to our blog!
 Our New House.  Our house will be Yellow with Dark Gray Shutters (and no funky bermuda shutter)


Hubby and I in front of our lot!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and I hope you actually blog this time. On that note, my blog has ben updated. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete